Official Forum of Princedom of Aysellant

Officiąnt Fŏrum Køngištutu Ąysellantæ

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Officiąnt Fŏrum Køngištutu Ąysellantæ » International Organisations » Antarctic Micronational Union

Antarctic Micronational Union

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 83

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/lODgC.jpg
Это их заявка о территориальных претензиях.Приложение к запросу в АМС.
Это сайт.

Prince of Aysellant написал(а):

Это их заявка о территориальных претензиях.Приложение к запросу в АМС.

Нормально. Интересно,как они этими кусками управлять думают? Претензии, конечно, пёстрые..как биография господина Алексея Палкина..тут тебе и комсомол, и судимость, и кандидат наук, и тайный советник империи с коммунистическим партбилетом и казачьими погонами..прямо Калиостро. И что-то мне подсказывает, что новоявленная императрица имеет-таки отчество Алексеевна)), правда, прав у неё на престол, как у меня - на титул Цезаря.

А на сайте один человек. Напоминает Удалова.Тот тоже плодил сайты. И еще там кто-то похожий был.

Contesse Chateau-Angeles написал(а):

А на сайте один человек. Напоминает Удалова.Тот тоже плодил сайты. И еще там кто-то похожий был.

Для количества - еще один сайт. Того же исполнителя. И тоже пустой. :)  У него наверно на каждого из 4 тысяч жителей по сайту персональному.

Prince-Infant написал(а):

Для количества - еще один сайт. Того же исполнителя. И тоже пустой. :)  У него наверно на каждого из 4 тысяч жителей по сайту персональному.

Подпись автора

DEUS SALVAT !
    Vir Illustrissimus Ingvar, Comes Mareborkae et Heres Coronae Aysellantorum

Скорее всего по количеству заявленных территорий..

Antartcic Micronational Union
Office of the Administrative-General

Dear AMU-members,

First off all, I wish you all the best for 2014!

We have a new applicant who request the AMU-membership: the Schalamzaar Empire. This micronation is official founded in 2013 and is located in Iran. They claims New Swabia. I check all information and their claims are not in violation with any AMU-member.
If you have any objection, please send an e-mail before February 9th, 2014.

Hereby also a small update: a French international student magazine will interview me about Flandrensis but especially about Antarctic micronationalism. I will do my best to represent our community :-)

Такое послание от Генерального Администратора АМС получено на почту Министерства внешней политики.

Неплохое послание, полагаю их интересует наше мнение.

Lady-N написал(а):

Наши возражения интересуют.

Людмила написал(а):

Lady-N написал(а):

У нас нет возражений по этой заявке. Она никак не пересекается с нами.

Людмила написал(а):

Lady-N написал(а):

У нас нет возражений по этой заявке. Она никак не пересекается с нами.

Подпись автора

FACTUM!

Ответ на запрос направлен адресату.

Пришел новый запрос из АМС.

Dear AMU-members,

We have a new applicant who request the AMU-membership: the Prinicpality of Monovia. This micronation is official founded in 2011 and is located in the UK. Before the AMU reforms last year they were already member of the AMU. They claims their old territory that is still free  and not in violation with any AMU-member. If there are any objections, please send an e-mail before February 19th, 2014.

I received no objections against the membership of the Iranian micronation the Schalamzaar Empire, so I welcome our 15th member in the AMU-community.

Respectfully,

H.R.H. Grand Duke Niels I of Flandrensis, Grandmaster of the Order of Flandrensis, Grandmaster of the Order of Saint Polycarpus, Grand Commander in the Order of Beauluna, Laird of Lochaber
Prince of Arkel, Prince of Siple, Viscount of Campinia, Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Ladder, Grand Cordon in the Order of the Lion
Secretary-General of the Flandrensisian Commonwealth, Administrative-General of the Antarctic Micronational Union

Подпись автора

DEUS SALVAT !
    Vir Illustrissimus Ingvar, Comes Mareborkae et Heres Coronae Aysellantorum

Дамы и господа..свеженькие поступления с этого берега)) Заявление от Княжества Альберт-Майер
Уже не имперский советник, а гетман ... :D

Дамы и господа..свеженькие поступления с этого берега

:cool:  скоро и Удалофф пролетит по количеству..Вот охота этому господину побыть королем! Прямо комплекс..мания.  :D

Baron d'Aurgie написал(а):

скоро и Удалофф пролетит по количеству..Вот охота этому господину побыть королем! Прямо комплекс..мания.

Похоже, это становится уже отличительной особенностью вот таких горе-правителей.

Doctor_of_Science написал(а):

скоро и Удалофф пролетит по количеству..Вот охота этому господину побыть королем! Прямо комплекс..мания.

Похоже, это становится уже отличительной особенностью вот таких горе-правителей.

Подпись автора

Nullus enim locus sine genio est

:)

Doctor_of_Science написал(а):

Подпись автора

Nullus enim locus sine genio est

Это всегда было их особенностью. Когда хоцца) поносить корону, а никто не признает, приходится изворачиваться..зато потом можно столько титулов красивых и главное, страшных, себе пририсовать!.. :)

Dear AMU-members,

Hereby you find the application of the Russian micronation New Union, located just between Lewisham and Atlean Antarctica.
My advice is negative because they exist only 2 months insetad of the requered 6. And a detail on the map, its include small pieces of their neighbours. Please send your advice before 15 April 2014.

Respectfully,

Grand Duke Niels of Flandrensis

Это адрес группы ВК нового аппликанта.

Отредактировано Lady-N (04-04-2014 20:14)

General information
Name micronation: New Union
Date of foundation: 28.02.2014
Type of government: Federative Republic
Head of State: Vladimir Lunev
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Alexander Volkov

Population: 35

Claims: Receive a free territory in Antarctica

Country of origin: Russia

Spoken languages:
1. Russian
2. English

Currency: Argent

Religion: secular state

Official website:  http://vk.com/novysoyuz_vrt

Other websites : -

Images & photo’s
Flag and coat of arms:
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/68nLf.jpghttp://s9.uploads.ru/t/cX4dN.jpg

Map of claim:

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/x1JNK.gif

Interview

What is your motivation for claiming territory on Antarctica?

The stability of my micronation

Why did you start with micronationalism and what goals you want to achieve with your micronation?

This is an opportunity to realize their ideas and share them with other people, I want to create a prosperous micronation

How serious you take micronationalism?

Quite seriously, because I create a full-fledged state, with its citizens and unique culture

What is your opinion toward micronational wars and are you currently involved in a micronational conflict?

We are for the peaceful prosperity, and do not participate in wars

Does your micronation have problems with some religions, races or sexual genders?
No, in our society, it is equal in rights

Do you agree with the conditions for diplomatic relations from the AMU Charter (see attachment)?

yes

Date: 2014.04.1

Lady-N написал(а):

Dear AMU-members,

Hereby you find the application of the Russian micronation New Union, located just between Lewisham and Atlean Antarctica.
My advice is negative because they exist only 2 months insetad of the requered 6. And a detail on the map, its include small pieces of their neighbours. Please send your advice before 15 April 2014.

Respectfully,

Grand Duke Niels of Flandrensis

Соответствующий ответ направлен в адрес Генерального Администратора АМС.

Соответствующий ответ направлен в адрес Генерального Администратора АМС.

Что-то они скомканные какие-то..может потому, что совсем молодые.

Казачья Кубанская республика - всемирного масштаба))

vitele написал(а):

Казачья Кубанская республика - всемирного масштаба))

Это точно.  :)

Officie of the Administrative General

Dear AMU-members,

I hope everything is fine with you. With this e-mail I would like to inform you about 3 issues:

1. Membership new micronation (see attachment)
Name: Federal Union of Derskov-Viadalvia
Founded: March 2014 but official active in micronationalism since 2007
Reputation: neutral , young people who experiment with micronationalism. Have potentional.
Claim:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Hummock_Island (not in conflict)

2. Interview
Last month the French magazine “Le jeu de l’oie, la revue internationale de Sciences Po Lille” published an interview with me about Antarctic micronationalism and the AMU. The article is neutral, informative but not to serious, a bit like à la Molossia J

3. Cesidio Tallini
I don’t think that I must introduce who Tallini is. Since a few weeks he spam several micronational pages on Facebook with his articles, incl. the AMU page (see page). And on the page of Molossia he went in discussion with me and Jacapo Casteletti about New Guinea that resulted in “Pretend I'm a lie also then, you assholes. But this is the truth: you are not micronationalists. I will no longer respond to you even if your life depends on it.” But back to the subject of this massage:
Tallini has a micronational organization for everything, so also about Antarctic micronationalism “Anti-Antarctic Treaty System (AATS)” he wants a corporation because he has more credential with media etc. I answered that the AMU already exist since 2009 and that our organization is mentioned in Russian, Belgian, Dutch and French media. But in a democracy I would like to know the opinion of the AMU-members about his proposal.
My personal opinion is subjective in this matter: Tallini is someone who don’t know the difference between micronationalism and realism, only his ideas are the right one and his attitude toward others is a micronationalist unworthy. Therefore I'm not in favor for a corporation with his organisation.
--
Respectfully,

H.R.H. Grand Duke Niels I of Flandrensis, Grandmaster of the Order of Flandrensis, Grandmaster of the Order of Saint Polycarpus, Grand Commander in the Order of Beauluna, Laird of Lochaber
Prince of Arkel, Prince of Siple, Viscount of Campinia, Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Ladder, Grand Cordon in the Order of the Lion
Secretary-General of the Flandrensisian Commonwealth, Administrative-General of the Antarctic Micronational Union

Lady-N написал(а):

Federal Union of Derskov-Viadalvia

Это же вроде какая-то колония была. Не помню название империи, но что-то такое проскальзывало.

Lady-N написал(а):

Therefore I'm not in favor for a corporation with his organisation.

Я бы поддержал. Таллини очень хитрый и не вполне доброжелательный человек..

Наше решение направлено по запросу.

Officie of the Administrative General

Dear AMU-members,

I informed Mr. Tallinni that the AMU don't have interest or intentions to corporate with his AATS. I agree with the comments of the Kingdom of the Ice People and the Princedom of Aysellant. Tallinni has micronational organisations for everything but without any success our reliable sources for most of his organisations, the AMU is more important for him than us. Also, it is important for the stability of Antarctic micronationalism that everything is united in one organisation: the AMU.
Secondly, there are objections against the membership of Derskov-Viadalvia. It is unclear what their relations are with the micronation Constantidium, also is Constantidium not the successor of Snežanopol? I will ask them to provide more and clearfull information.

--
Respectfully,

H.R.H. Grand Duke Niels I of Flandrensis, Grandmaster of the Order of Flandrensis, Grandmaster of the Order of Saint Polycarpus, Grand Commander in the Order of Beauluna, Laird of Lochaber, Prince of Arkel, Prince of Siple, Viscount of Campinia, Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Ladder, Grand Cordon in the Order of the Lion

Новая заявка на членство в АМС. Поступило сегодня  по каналам дипломатической почты.

Grand Duchy of Flandrensis - Flandrensisian Commonwealth
Flandrensisian Embassy in the Kingdom of Belgium
Office of the Administrative-General of the Antarctic Micronational Union

Dear members of the AMU,

Hereby the application and claims for the AMU membership from the Russian micronation Kingdom of Danland. If there are any remarks or protests, please send your opinion to all AMU-members.
And a special question for our Russian members: do you know or have contact with this micronation?
Общая информация из опросного листа:
Name micronation: KingdomDanland
Date of foundation: 30 october 2013
Type of government: Absolute monarchy
Head of State: King Daniil I
Minister of ForeignAffairs: InnaImanova
Population: 11
Claims: Claims are listed on the map
Country of origin: Russia
Spoken languages:
1. English
2. Russia
Currency: Dollar USA
Religion: Christianity
Official website: http://kingdomdanlandiy.weebly.com/
Other websites:
1. https://vk.com/club73508877
2. http://ru.micronations.wikia.com/wiki/Королевство_Данландия
Interview
What is your motivation for claiming territory on Antarctica?   Many people want to get citizenship Danlandii. We want citizens to be provided with the territory
Why did you start with micronationalism and what goals you want toachieve with your micronation? I want to create a competitive state
How serious you take micronationalism? I'mserious and responsible
What is your opinion toward micronational wars and are you currently involved in a micronational conflict? Very negative – Danland peaceful state does not claim to foreign territory
Does your micronation have problems with some religions, races or sexual genders?  No
Do you agree with the conditions for diplomatic relations from the AMU Charter (see attachment)? Yes
Date: 2014/ 07/ 06
Заявка на территории
http://se.uploads.ru/t/0GWkw.gif

Теперь по факту.
Мы никогда не слышали о них прежде, хотя это само по себе не является проблемой как таковой. Но ссылки в приложении показывают, что:
В заявке показано 11 граждан,  группа в Контакте имеет только 8 членов (кстати ни у кого нет имен - Даниил или Инна Иманова). Кроме того, группа является закрытой. Это настораживает. Администратор группы (Алексей Иванов) имеет лишь трех друзей, аккаунт его похож на фейк.
Веб-сайт невероятно низкого качества, не содержит абсолютно никакой информации, кроме названия, символов и контактной формы. По сообщению Гл.Герольдмейстера, г. барона Г. д'Оржи - символы также являются абсолютно геральдически бессмысленными и неоправданными, кроме того их объяснение вообще не соответствует никаким правилам.
Статья в российской MicroWikia является абсолютно бестолковой и тоже не имеющей информационной ценности. Профиль г.Даниила, т.н. короля страны - вообще пуст.
Теперь о перечисленных мотивациях для заявок в Антарктиде.  Они смешны и претенциозны во всех смыслах. Комментировать их даже не хочу.
Подводя итог, ИМХО, эта МН - очередная детская игрушка ребенка, решившего поиграть в королей.
Думаю, Его Высочество, просмотрев источники, примет соответствующее решение относительно ответа для АМС.

Информация о заявителях довольно-таки туманна. Как-то доверия не внушает. Думаю, надо присмотреться к этим товарищам, какие особенности, цели, задачи, а потом уже давать ответ. Пора уже вводить какие-то рейтинговые критерии, чтобы тем самым отсекались подобные не вполне серьезные субъекты.

Lady-N написал(а):

Теперь по факту.

Вообще что-то не понятное.

Вы здесь » Officiąnt Fŏrum Køngištutu Ąysellantæ » International Organisations » Antarctic Micronational Union